Thursday 21 March 2013

Album cover drafts



This is my first draft for my album cover. I have decided to turn this first draft black and white and use a little bit of red on the lips to associate the colour of her lips and the album title using red as the album name and red as the colour of her lips. I have exagerated the colouring of the red to make her lips stand out more.




 I used a different image from a different point in the frame. I used the same idea as last time by using the red lips and exagerating the lip colour more. I used the red lettering to associate the two. I used the same font style but made the lettering more bold.




This is my third draft. For this draft I used a different image and again made her lips red and sued the red lettering to associate the artist and the album. I added a red shadowing the 'Ella Clark'.

No comments:

Post a Comment